So I flew to Finland for dad’s 60’s birthday bash last week, thinking this was going to be a very quick trip indeed. A certain inconsiderate Icelandic volcano had other ideas. I was supposed to fly back home yesterday, but here I still am, trying to come up with the best guess on what approach will be the most efficient when it comes to getting back to the UK. Currently I’m re-booked on a flight via Stockholm on Friday, but as the days go by, and air space stays closed, it’s getting more and more tempting to start travelling via ground to mainland Europe.
I’ve been in touch with all the clients who are directly affected, and I’m working on getting things covered for worst case scenarios if the situation doesn’t improve. I do appreciate everyone’s patience with delays when it comes to getting your pictures and albums delivered. Crazy days.